Convenors: Dr Carolyn Axtell & Sam Farley. November 23rd 2015, Sheffield University.
This seminar will explore the evidence surrounding the relationship between IT related working patterns and practices and ill health/poor wellbeing. Implications of this evidence for examining IT working practices within Big Data will be explored.
This seminar session includes the following Speakers:
- Prof Monideepa Tarafdar, Lancaster University.
- Professor Kevin Daniels, University East Anglia;
- Dr Daantje Derks, Erasmus University of Rotterdam;
- Dr Ursula Hyrkkanen, Turku University, Finland,
- Sam Farley, University of Sheffield;